Pioneering companies are seeing circularity as an opportunity for a comprehensive approach to a life cycle of buildings, starting from material and design choice that can influence the future-proof compatibility, profitability and decarbonization of the construction sector, all the way through the use-phase of the building and the full recyclability of the materials.
- How did the concept and implementation of circularity evolve and what are the trends we can foresee
- New business models and opportunities emerging with the transition towards circularity
- Collaboration is needed to transition the market towards circularity
Date: November 23rd
Time: 10am CET
- Richard Boyd - Sr. Consultant at Arup
- Olivia Finch - Portfolio Manager at the Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Anthony Abbotts - Director Group Public Affairs & Sustainability at ROCKWOOL
With Julia Vol facilitating the conversation.
|Online-Seminar||23. November 2021|