ROCKWOOL Core Solutions offer solutions, support and a comprehensive service to OEMs.
We can custom design our stone wool insulation to meet any dimensions – breaking free from the conventional binds of slabs, rolls and granulate.
Applications of our solutions can cover offsite building construction and offsite manufacturing processes. We have more than 35 years of experience working at international and local levels, with a worldwide support network of over 20 factories and a large network of sub-contractors across Europe.
Just some of the areas we work with include:
- Insulated bricks – Stone wool solutions between brick layers can improve energy efficiency and acoustic performance.
- Prefabricated insulated building elements – Insulation for facades, roofs, walls and other prefabricated elements and composites.
- Sandwich panels – Providing a stone wool core can enhance the fire, thermal and acoustic properties of panels, as well as their sustainability.
- Chimney systems – Thermal insulation prevents condensation inside the chimney tube.
- Air handling units – Improve energy efficiency and environmental impact with sustainable solutions.
- Acoustic silencers / baffles – Acoustic performances for sound insulation or aborption, we can do both.
- Insulated doors – Raise the fire resistance of doors that are designed to slow the spread of smoke and flames.
- Underfloor heating systems – Non-combustible insulation with performances to optimise thermal conductivity to bring fire safety and energy efficiency.
- Sound barriers – Protect people and the environment with acoustic absorption for airports, residential roads, high-speed rail and high-speed autoroutes.
- Thermal solar systems – Material stability at high temperatures and low organic compound emissions.
- Industrial ovens – Improved thermal performance, energy efficiency and fire protection for bakery ovens and industrial thermal treatment ovens.
In addition, our ROCKWOOL Core Solutions team develop partnerships based on a close, consultative approach, to understand your manufacturing process. We will become an extension of your business, learning about your manufacturing process, equipment and what your end results need to be.
We listen, share and work with you to offer the best answers to your questions, leading to successful results whatever your requirements. Once we know all this, we can provide recommendations that are tailored for your company and its solutions.
Once our stone wool solutions have been integrated into your products, we can also support with testing. This ensures our solutions meet the highest safety and environmental regulations, as well as the demands of your customers.
We can test your stone wool insulation cores in our international development centres and labs. At every test, we will be there, talking you through the process and outcomes, explaining every stage and what the results mean.
We also allocate packaging that can be easily integrated into your existing processes and can integrate our solutions into a just-in-time delivery system – communicating with your supply chain.
Finally, we offer online customer service, which is integrated throughout the customer experience – from the minute they order, through delivery and after installation.
We call this business philosophy ‘The Power of &’. Its benefits include:
- Customised design solutions
- Sustainable value
- Adaptability for design and architecture