As a listed company ROCKWOOL International A/S has defined a policy for its activities relating to the ROCKWOOL International A/S’ shares (“the Shares”). The aim of this policy is to:
- Ensure that the capital market has an accurate picture of the earnings potential of the Shares by communicating relevant, correct, balanced and timely information to the market participants.
- Ensure that ROCKWOOL International A/S complies with all relevant rules and regulations as laid out in the Nasdaq Copenhagen Rules for issuers of shares as well as applicable Danish and EU legislation for publicly listed companies.
- Ensure fair and transparent rules for the trading of the Shares by ROCKWOOL International A/S itself and by persons considered insiders.
- Strive to ensure that ROCKWOOL International A/S is seen as an honest, accessible, reliable, and responsible company by the capital markets.
- Maintain broad coverage by both domestic and foreign equity analysts.
- Be knowledgeable, responsive and proactive in our investor communication maintaining a fair balance between expectations and performance.