Are you looking for a rewarding career with competitive pay and unmatched benefits? Join a globally respected manufacturer where you can learn in-demand skills and gain valuable experience to help you advance in your career at a state-of-the-art facility.
This is the role
The role will be responsible for providing PLC programming support for a manufacturing facility in Milton, ON. Successful candidates will be responsible for supporting facility controls systems, instrumentation, and electrical distribution.
This is What You Offer:
- 2-5 years' previous relevant work experience is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years working with Siemens PLC & HMI software; proficient with programming in Step 7, TIA and WinCC.
- Familiar with Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC & HMI software.
- Hands-on existing PLC programs to troubleshoot production issues.
- Ability to modify existing PLC programs to address production and customer concerns.
- Skilled in developing new PLC programs and routines to address production issues, customer concerns, and for continuous improvements.
- Must be able to modify existing HMI programs as well as build new screens or visual elements.
- Support 24/7 manufacturing facility working various shifts through occasional phone or remote support.
- Proficient with programming in Siemens Step 7 etc. (Knowledge of Function Block Diagram, Sequential Function Chart, and Structured Text a plus. Experience with servo motion control.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Engineering Manager & Maintenance Manager.
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
- Must have a consistent employment record to include good attendance and be capable of adapting to a participative teamwork environment. Ability to mentor and train others on controls.
This is What We Offer:
At ROCKWOOL, our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We offer a rewarding career and a comprehensive Total Rewards package, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Massage Therapy and more
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Retirement Pension Matching Program
- Life and Disability Programs
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- Educational Assistance
- Top up plans for maternity and paternity leave
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
ROCKWOOL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.