Driving our digital development
Serving ROCKWOOL Group with digital expertise, you and your team will ensure a smart and seamless experience in the interactions between internal colleagues, customers, stakeholders and vendors. We foster an environment that encourages development – to enable you to take ownership of your career with us. Digitalization is at the top of the agenda, and you will be part of an evolution that will take our business further. As you work globally, you will develop through the many daily touchpoints and the challenges you face in making ROCKWOOL a great company to do business with.
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services (RGBS) in Poznań is a multifunctional competence centre of the ROCKWOOL Group (with the headquarters in Denmark), which provides wide scope of services including IT (DIGITAL), financial, engineering, and HR services for group entities. Our IT Department offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, Web Development, MS Dynamics, IT asset management, IT service desk, Agile project management, Office 365 and others.
We believe in flexibility & diversity, which we translated in our people- centric atmosphere and activity based office facilitating collaboration & knowledge sharing. Our ambition is to provide vertical & parallel growth opportunities. Our values include ambition, responsibility, integrity, efficiency, and are visible in the way we work.
IT department is seeking an experimented SAP Service Leal covering Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) to all ROCKWOOL operating companies (OPCOs).
This is the role
The aim is to find savings and benefits for the Rockwool Group through right IT solutions / functionalities, by constantly looking for improvements to business best practices processes, identify, design, and implement solutions to drive greater business efficiency.
Due to international organisation, candidate needs to be willing to travel (sometimes at short notice), travel content between 20% and 30% of the time.
This is a unique career opportunity that will offer you international exposure and a solid growth opportunity.
- Provide IT support for EWM service (2nd line of Support): Solving incidents / service requests and request for Change (RFC) across the globe within agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Deliver End to End support execution (Customizing / unit tests / UAT (User Acceptance tests)/ production / aftercare
- Works on Global RFCs
- Estimate the costs / benefits
- Support group design of the solution
- Optimize group solution based on Business requirements
- Secure a close collaboration in EWM core team / cross DIGITAL teams and internal customers to secure overall alignment
- Prepare relevant and agreed Template documentation (functional and technical specifications)
- Ensure relevant operational processes and procedures are documented and maintained
This is what you offer
Qualifications and/or experience
- Master's Degree in Logistic Engineering or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP Supply Chain focused on Support of Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- Functional Expertise in Supply chain processes
- SAP configuration of EWM and cross modules integration (ECC LES / PP / MM) for End to End business processes.
- Integration with others integrated Services (FIORI / WCS (Warehouse Control system, terminals, printers, RFID)
- Cross functional SAP ERP Analyst experience to include the areas of Transport Management (LES), Production Planning (PP) and Material Management (MM)
- Proven experience in translating business requirements into SAP solutions / in working with the business in understanding and delivering business process improvements
- Good communication and people skills – experience dealing with users from various nationalities
- Experience working with international and remote team providing operational support and delivering projects
Module specific requirements
- SAP expertise in EWM / FIORI
- Deep knowledge in MTS/MTO processes
- PROBLEM ANALYSIS: Collects and selects relevant information from different sources independently and on his/her own initiative. Makes connections and organizes information.
- QUALITY ORIENTATION: Makes proposals and takes actions to increase the quality of products and services of his/her own initiative.
- TEAMWORK: Works towards collective results with other people of his/her own initiative.
- LEARNING ABILITY: Applies new information and ideas of his/her own initiative.
- PLANNING AND ORGANISING: Plans and organizes his/her own work effectively, independently and on his/her own initiative, in consultation with other people where appropriate.
- IMPACT: Engages people with his/her contagious enthusiasm and makes acceptable, independent statements.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Preference given for SAP and APICS certifications
Fluency in both written and spoken English
This is what we offer
By joining our team, you become a part of the people-centric work environment in a Danish company with a comprehensive package and competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity-based office in Poznan’s city center in the new prestigious office building located at Nowy Rynek Poznań.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply with CV written in English.