To generate GRODAN sales through developing and maintaining relationships with (key-) accounts grower groups, distributors, consultants and other stakeholders within the horticulture
Exploit all sales opportunities within regional area and implement/give input for budget action plans and pricing plans. Execute these budget action- and pricing plans to deliver budgeted figures.
At Grodan, we are at the forefront of innovating the horticulture industry, by creating media solutions for sustainable cultivation of vegetables, flowers and plants using stone wool. This way of growing results in higher yields while using less of the world’s natural resources – today and for generations to come. In our team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment, you will work with many challenging and interesting assignments that make a real impact on sustainability. Your contribution will be vital as we continue to create new chapters of our business story.
This is the role
We supply innovative and sustainable stone wool growing media solutions for the professional and retail horticultural sector, based on Precision Growing principles. Stone wool growing media are offered together with tailor-made advice and innovative tools to support Precision Growing enabling growers to achieve the best crop quality possible.
This position reports directly to the Sales Manager, Eastern US & Canada and is responsible for:
- Make sales action plans for his/her areas of responsibility and customer base, based on formulated strategic goals and market approaches
- Build up and maintain good and effective relations with current and future customers (retailers and commercial growers), distributors, and important industry influencers.
- Keep the CRM system continuously updated in line with any relevant developments in this area
- Keep market, company, and technical knowledge updated and give proactive feedback to the company regarding new developments, such as impending threats and opportunities
- Sell the company's products and services using technical, organizational, and customer/market knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation
- Actively contribute towards a variety of projects, trade shows, internal workshops, and other team initiatives
This is what you offer:
- University degree
- Relevant sales and horticultural experience
- Being able to continuously learn and adapt to the needs and wishes of the customer and marketplace
- Being able to advise the best products and solutions and clearly indicate the added value (good knowledge of products, ability to make calculations on technical situations)
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- Able to adapt to internal and external changes; flexibility as needed
- Willingness to travel and (amongst other things) the possession of a valid state driver’s license and passport
- Customer Oriented Attitude
- Relationship Building
- Planning & Organizing
This is what we offer:
Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package and flexible work environment, including but not limited to:
•6% 401K Matching
•100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
•Flexible Work from Home Policy
•HDHP plan with Health Savings Account option
•No cost Life & Disability Benefits
If you're looking for a well-paying job and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now! Apply