Building our reputation and promoting our products
We have an exceptional position in our market, and we have built a great brand. Your mission is to tell the story about who we are, what we deliver and put our solutions in the spotlight to reveal the secrets behind modern living. Addressing the key benefits of our solutions and conveying their sustainable benefits is vital for ROCKWOOL’s continuous growth. As a strong communicator, you will help proactively maintain our reputation across various stakeholder groups and build trust in our communities.
This is the role:
The Community Relations Manager will create, drive, and support successful recruitment and hiring campaigns around the Byhalia, Mississippi facility. The Community Relations Manager will be an ambassador for the ROCKWOOL brand by building our reputation as a great place to work and an outstanding corporate neighbor. The role reports to the Factory Director and is based out of our facility in Byhalia, MS.
Key Result Areas
- Successful recruitment campaigns that attract high-quality applicants and increase employee retention as well.
- Developing and nurturing community relationships and supporting the corporate social responsibility (CSR) goals at the local level within the surrounding community.
This is what you offer:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience, ideally with a community relations or human resources background.
- A degree in community relations, human resources, communications, or public affairs is preferred.
- The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with full professional proficiency in English. They will have strong employee recruitment competencies as well as deep insights into the local stakeholder landscape.
- The candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to serve as an ambassador for ROCKWOOL, able to establish and nurture positive stakeholder relationships within all sectors of the community.
- Candidates should be highly motivated and results oriented.
This is what we offer:
Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
•6% 401K Matching
•100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
•HDHP plan with Health Savings Account option
•No cost Life & Disability Benefits
If you're looking for a well-paying job at a modern, state of the art new facility and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now! Apply