As part of our global team, you will contribute with your knowledge in creating a safer environment for people to work and live in, and a sustainable footprint. You will work with our industrial customers within the marine, offshore and process industry supporting them with saving energy and cutting costs. As leaders in our global market, we are a trustworthy partner to our well-known customers– providing products for thermal, acoustic and fire-safe insulation of their technical applications. Our creative environment and the support from our leaders will empower you to take on challenges and work with a high level of responsibility. With curiosity and commitment, we always strive to create the best value for our customers’ future.
Looking for a new and exciting challenge in your sales career?
We want to strengthen our team with a person who can offer:
- At least 3 years of technical sales experience ideally in a supply chain environment.
- Knowledge of the SE Industrial Market, preferably the insulation market.
- A proven history of success in managing one's own territory.
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Drive, enthusiasm and passion to succeed.
If your answer is yes, you can be the person we're looking for.
You will join the leading manufacturer of durable non-combustible stone wool insulation that offers advanced solutions for industrial, marine and offshore applications.
Generating sales by developing and maintaining relationships with plant owners, insulation specifiers, contractors and distributers within the company's area of responsibility.
The geographical space for the job will be Sweden. You will work from your home office as well as the Rockwool office in Jönköping. If you live far from Jönköping we will work out the preferred model. Due to the nature of the role, there will be extensive travel expected within the region.
Your main tasks will include:
- Build customer relationships and get a position that positively affects the choice for our company and products.
- Take advantage of all sales opportunities in the area and implement plans to win and deliver budgeted figures.
- Identify potential customers and projects using self-collected market information and colleagues.
- Set up a structured system for customer analysis, consulting services, and projects, based on the sales process.
- Analyse specific problems, make calculations and provide solutions and raise more complex technical questions about the application aspect.
- Make price and discount decisions within agreed or recognized parameters.
- Calculate specific project quotes. Inform customers about new and existing products and applications.
- Actively establish training programmes and seminars for clients.
- Keep your own knowledge up to date by participating in relevant seminars, workshops, etc.
- Participate in the Academy of Education and thus gain general knowledge in all segments.
All applications will be processed in strict confidence. For more information please contact Christian Wimmelmann (+4521244041 / firstname.lastname@example.org), Sales Manager EU Nordics.
Due date: 10th December Apply