Empowered to meet technical challenges
Providing operations with high-end technical solutions and ensuring continuous improvements, you will play an important role in our continued expansion worldwide. From day one, you will get responsibilities to engage in projects and help solve operational challenges. In our team-oriented environment, you will work among colleagues who are highly skilled and passionate about what they do. The variety of possibilities and the empowerment we provide, will allow you to grow and gain new experiences.
POSITION: PROJECT MANAGER
At Rockfon, we improve wellbeing with everyday acoustics. As a part of our team, you contribute to improving wellbeing all across the world by creating happy and healthy indoor space. Our complete acoustic solutions ensure that people have better sleep quality, children have more effective learning, patients have faster recovery times and everyone can experience great shows in music halls. With our customer-oriented, dynamic and entrepreneurial team, you will have a great deal of challenging and fun assignments.
This is the role:
As a Project Manager, the position will lead projects for manufacturing improvements, facility improvements, and new product development. This position brings strong engineering acumen and sometimes utilizes it to lead technically challenging projects on their own. Experience with managing projects in a capital equipment process or stage-gate development process is also required. Be comfortable managing a project by oneself, or with a large team.
Key Result Areas
- Responsible for overall project management duties including all scope, time, cost, risk, quality, health and safety requirements. Resolve roadblocks and barriers, as necessary.
- Relationship building success with vendors/partners and internal colleagues.
- Complete ownership and successful outcome of multiple diverse projects from beginning to end
- Proven ability to hit target dates and budgets
- Detailed document control and presentation to steering committees
- Ability to manage manufacturing improvement and facility improvement projects from inception to after-care phases
- Lead with a hands-on approach which may include voice of customer workshops, prototype development, mock-up construction, testing and lab support, or many other tasks
- Track record of successful product launches
This is what you offer:
- Engineering Degree
- 5 – 6 years experience
- Lead teams of cross-functional members, establish targets, and following up on a regular basis to ensure business success. Utilize project-level KPIs related to team performance, business goal targets, and manufacturing
- Deploy effective change management techniques through development of strong relationship building efforts
- Maintain awareness of new technology trends, competitive product introductions, and general benchmarking knowledge
- Seek development opportunities by closely working together with other ROCKWOOL Opco’s and suppliers
This is what we offer:
Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package and flexible work environment, including but not limited to:
- 6% 401K Matching
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
- HDHP plan with Health Savings Account option
- No cost Life & Disability Benefits
If you're looking for a well-paying job and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now!
Please apply sending an English version of your resume. Apply