CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
This is the role:
If you are passionate about sustainability, enjoy problem-solving and like talking to people – this may be a perfect fit. Customer Service is an integral part of the ROCKWOOL business and we understand that our service is as important as the product itself. This is a fully on site role in our Milton, ON head office.
Our Customer Service Representatives work within our Supply Chain organization and are on the frontline of our business. Along with our exceptional sales team, no one knows our customers better than us. Each day brings on new challenges and opportunities, but a typical day may entail:
- Processing customer orders and inquiries in a timely, courteous, and professional manner
- Recording, processing and responding to all customer requests and concerns
- Running daily and weekly reports to track accurate execution of customer orders
- Liaising with several members of supply chain to see each order from submission to delivery
- And above all, take pride in relationship building to set our customers and ROCKWOOL up for continued success
This is what you offer:
- You have a rock-solid customer service background with 1-3 years experience managing orders. Prior SAP experience is a plus!
- Graduated from a post-secondary institution? Amazing!
- English – French not required but would be a plus!
- Computer software - MS Office products
- We know you’re smart because you’re thinking about joining us at ROCKWOOL, but we’ll be an even better fit for each other if multi-tasking, autonomy and time-management are high up on your skills list.
- Working hours for this role are 9:30a - 6p Monday through Friday.
This is what we offer:
Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- 5% Pension Matching
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
- ROCKWOOL is an accessible employer.
- Fun environment: BBQ’s, team events
- ROCKWOOL North America is a growing business and we’re looking for someone who’s willing to grow with us. Did we mention that some of our most senior employees started in Customer Service?
If you're looking for a well-paying job and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now! ROCKWOOL is an accessible employer.