This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services (RGBS) in Poznań is a multifunctional competence centre of the ROCKWOOL Group (with the headquarters in Denmark), which provides financial, accounting, DIGITAL (IT), HR and Group Technology services for Group entities.
We believe in flexibility & diversity, which we translated in our people- centric atmosphere and activity based office facilitating collaboration & knowledge sharing. Our ambition is to provide vertical & parallel growth opportunities. Our values include honesty, responsibility, efficiency, passion, entrepreneurship are visible in the way we work. We are proud to be awarded The Most BeLOVEd SSC in Poznań award.
This is the role
- Collaborate with client and 3rd parties to develop technical solutions that support business processes.
- Design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB and supporting 3rd party coding.
- Fix issues related to support and evaluate & map new business requirements/RFCs.
- Use knowledge of HR business processes and ability to design and develop solutions.
- Come up with new ideas/ proposals in improving the existing solution.
- Work with Functional lead and solution architects on new initiatives.
- Work with other Business Experts to develop best practices around the integration and deployment of interfaces within existing architectures in a multi-site environment.
- Handles multiple projects, completes them on time, on budget and exceeding customer expectations.
This is what you offer
- In-Depth knowledge of Workday Integration System.
- Minimum 3-4 years of full-time working and proven experience in Integration.
- Understanding and analysis skills of business processes: HCM, Payroll, Absence.
- Good understanding of Active Directory integration and single sign-on functionalities.
- Ability to work with an Agile (i.e. Scrum) Team
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluently communicating in English (verbally and writing) is a must as well as good presentation and documentation skills
- Willingness to travel and work, occasionally, on flexible hours (i.e. Go Lives and system downtimes)
This is what we offer
You will be based in Poznań where you will get 350+ new colleagues affiliated with our Shared Service Centre. Here, you will become part of a people-centric work environment in an international company, founded in Denmark. Moreover, we have great ambitions for the environment and sustainability, which is described in our ROCKWOOL Sustainability Report.
We offer a comprehensive package of e.g. a competitive salary, benefits & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team-building events and a modern office in Poznań’s city center in the new office building Nowy Rynek.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply with CV written in English (please click Apply button).