Turning stone into remarkable products
Transforming natural resources into high-quality stone wool products puts you at the center of what makes ROCKWOOL successful in its industry. In our technologically-advanced production environment, you work closely with skilled colleagues who all strive to improve and optimize our manufacturing processes. You are offered the opportunity to work in an organization which cares about its employees and has a people-driven culture.
This is the Role:
The Production Supervisor reports directly to the Production Manager and will manage the shift, plant and personnel in a safe and healthy environment, so that the Department can achieve objectives in terms of safety, quality, quantity, cost, efficiency, environment and customer service. The Production Supervisor has the authority to make all the necessary decisions in order to carry out their responsibilities within the framework of the Company goals, policies, budgets and plans.
Key Result Areas
The objective of the Production Department is to manufacture Insulating products according to technical specifications, production plan and budget cost price, to pursue efficiency improvements and cost reductions continuously.
This is what you offer:
- University or technical College graduate,
- Practical supervisory experience in a continuous flow automated production environment,
- Good people development and training skills,
- Computer literate (Word, Excel)
- Drive, commitment, self-motivation and high energy. Ability to work under pressure,
- Good communication and supervisory skills,
- Practical knowledge of insulation manufacturing process.
- Experience in Union environment.
- Be able to work on a 4 crew operation
- Gives clear direction to others as to what is expected of them
- Contributes to employees/colleagues development
- Provides direction and guidance to a team in a way that leads to optimal results
- Delegates and authorizes people to take decisions
- Plans & organizes their own work effectively
- Actively works with customers/clients to identify their needs & comes up with suitable proposals
- Gains an in depth insight into other people and adjusts their behavioural style in order to achieve goals
This is what we offer:
Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
•5% Pension Matching
•100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
If you're looking for a well-paying job and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now! Apply