Enabling our business and people to grow
Together with your team, you will drive organizational performance by supporting leaders and their teams to deliver on business goals, thrive and grow. You play a key role in ensuring we build the right capabilities and encourage behaviors that support a high engagement level throughout the organization. In any role you pursue within the HR field, you will face opportunities that demand your skill, dedication and integrity and provide you with personal and professional development. You will be part of making ROCKWOOL an attractive and sustainable employer – for both existing and future employees.
This is the Role:
We are seeking an energetic, highly organized, experienced HR and Administrative professional to join our team as an HR Assistant, Administration for our Byhalia, MS factory, reporting to our HR Manager.
You will be an integral part of the local management team as well as the NAM HR team and will support local HR and Office administration processes. You will assist with supporting HR strategies and initiatives that align to and support the overall business strategy and objectives. As an employee champion and change agent, you will support and assist with the goals that promote employee engagement while enabling business success through HR and Administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support associates and managers with routine, day-to-day HR questions, needs, and inquiries, ensuring you guide our teams to the right resources to ensure a quality and timely solution
- Manage the MAR site office operations. Includes managing the flow of visitors/applicants, ensuring proper stocking of conference rooms and equipment, manage desk assignments and other office duties as needed
- Ensures the mail is properly received and sorted daily; handles any issues with incorrect location, address or miscellaneous mail
- Works with IT for any local hardware including issues related to technical presentations, iPad/laptop requests/returns/service follow up, tracking, etc.
- Participate in employee relation activities including HR investigations and corrective actions.
- Participate in the engagement activities and lead engagement events
- Administer and promote the “Rockon” recognition program and other similar activities.
- Assist with site recruiting initiatives
- Assist with onboarding activities. Including new hire orientation, new hire paperwork, system entry
- Maintain employee files and confidential documents
- Other assignments to meet our internal customer needs
That is what you offer:
- College Degree or relevant experience.
- Exposure to Human Resource functions
- Experience working with confidential information.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
This is what we offer:
Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
•6% 401K Matching
•100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
•HDHP plan with Health Savings Account option
•No cost Life & Disability Benefits
If you're looking for a well-paying job at a modern, state of the art new facility and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now! Apply