Help us provide a process service facility to the organization with a view of continuous improvement in efficiencies, products, emissions and costs.
This is the role
The working areas include all production process related issues both regarding actual production and short term process development. Responsible for the operating area of the process, quality and environment department.
- Process optimization connected to production process and to raw materials
- Analysis of process key figures
- Investigation of process variants ensuring continuous improvements
- Documenting all changes in process development
- Liaising with relevant people in other departments in regards to process issues.
- Assisting with process training of the factory personnel including improvements to the operating procedures and training manuals.
- Participating in projects, ensuring they are planned, completed and documented.
- Ensuring that any equipment installed or modified as part of the process development satisfies statutory requirements as well as internal safety rules and standards.
- Proposing cost saving actions in the areas of responsibility
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual routine reports on process key figures
- Reporting on the energy key figures and on any project work
- Responsible for follow up on the external briquette producer regarding all aspects of briquette production.
- Analyses of the production process both in the hot and cold end.
- Making proposals for process improvements and cost savings regarding the production process and efficiency.
- Evaluate the process and energy key figures and came up with proposals for improvements
This is what you offer
- University degree in Engineering (chemistry / mechanics / metallurgy)
- 3 years of experience in production area
- MS office skills
- Familiar with quality systems
- English and Romanian language
- Analytical and problem solving skills, systematic, oriented on details
- Cost awareness, communication and team work
- Flexible, learning, developing and initiative