This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services (RGBS) is a multifunctional competence center of the ROCKWOOL Group (with the headquarters in Denmark), which provides financial, accounting and IT, HR, Group Technology services for ROCKWOOL group entities. We believe in flexibility & diversity, which we translated in our people- centric atmosphere and activity based office facilitating collaboration & knowledge sharing. Our ambition is to provide vertical & parallel growth opportunities. Our values include Ambition, Integrity, Responsibility & Efficiency and are visible in our company culture as well as ways of working. We are proud to be awarded The Most BeLOVEd SSC in Poznań award.
This is the role
- Responsible for implementation of SAP PP-IBP solution across locations.
- Should be able to fix issues related to support and should also be able to evaluate & map new business requirements/RFCs
- Should be able to translate business requirements to FS/TS and awork in coordination with the ABAP developer to realize the same.
- Come up with new ideas/ proposals in improving the existing solution
- Work with Functional lead and solution architects on new initiatives.
- Works with other Business Analysts to develop best practices around the integration and deployment of SAP applications within existing architectures in a multi-site environment.
- Develops training scripts and business process procedures. Works directly with users in training.
- Successfully handles multiple projects, completes them on time, on budget and exceeding customer expectations.
This is what you offer
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree
- In-Depth knowledge of ABAP Programming
- Minimum 3-4 years of full-time working and proven experience in PP. 2 Years in IBP
- Good understanding and analysis skills of business processes: Order to Cash, Procure to pay, Financial and costing
- Ability to work with an Agile (i.e. Scrum) Team
- Experience with JIRA, Clientele or some comparable tool
- Excellent communication skills with all levels
- Fluently communicating in English (verbally and writing) is a must as well as good presentation and documentation skills
- Willing to travel
- Willing to work, occasionally, on flexible hours (i.e. Go Lives and system downtimes in the weekends)
This is what we offer
By joining our team of 350+ employees, you become a part of the people centric work environment in a Danish company with comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, posibility to work on B2B Contract, activity based office in Poznan’s city center in the new prestigious building - Nowy Rynek.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply with CV written in English (please click Apply button)