Synchronizing flows from manufacturing to distribution
Our global team aims to support our customers most efficiently, ensuring a great customer experience while harmonizing our internal processes – from the factory floor and warehouse to product distribution. Being a large organization with high volumes, we play an important role in leaving a sustainable footprint. Whether you work in a strategic or operational role, you will be working in a team-oriented and dynamic environment with a strong customer focus. You will take part in transforming our supply chain towards a digital future.
This is the role:
The Production Planning Coordinator is based out of our Head Office in Milton, ON and reports directly to the Supply Planning Manager. In this role, you will ensure products are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
Key Result Areas
- Coordinate production runs for all RWNA, SFG and Sister OPCO FG. (Produce on time for Warehouse)
- Schedule production lines maximizing efficiencies and reducing waste.
This is what you offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management or related quantitative field.
- 3+ years of experience of supply planning / scheduling experience in a complex, multi-site, growth oriented manufacturing organization
- Experience with SAP and IBP SAP module would be considered an asset.
- Strong communication skills, as well as excellent meeting facilitation and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Effective change agent. Engaging, listens and is sensitive to the needs of others. Intuitive sense of what/who is important, consistently delivers on commitments and follow ups
- Resilient, determined and focused. The more difficult the challenge, the more focused becomes the desire to deliver.
- Demonstrated change agent. Ask new questions and can persuade experience manages to think about the business differently. Can surface problems that others have come to accept and change the way things have be done – challenge the status quo.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, takes time to build rapport, wins respect and works to understand the other person’s point of view, building enablers in their network
- Transparent, articulate and engaging, interacting and inspiring all members of the team at all levels of the organization with a customer focused mindset
This is what we offer:
Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
•5% Pension Matching
•100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
If you're looking for a well-paying job and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now! Apply