Driving our digital development
Serving ROCKWOOL Group with digital expertise, you and your team will ensure a smart and seamless experience in the interactions between internal colleagues, customers, stakeholders and vendors. We foster an environment that encourages development – to enable you to take ownership of your career with us. Digitalization is at the top of the agenda, and you will be part of an evolution that will take our business further. As you work globally, you will develop through the many daily touchpoints and the challenges you face in making ROCKWOOL a great company to do business with.
As an RPA Consultant, the role will help business identify, design, develop and implement innovative solutions. Support provide a Single Point of Contact for end users to receive service, support and operation within the company's computing environment and overall IT Digital Workplace.
The role is part of a high-performing team with consultants and developers focused on delivering automation projects, support in area of Power Platform, SharePoint and RPA (Kofax RPA, Power Automate Desktop).
Key Responsibilities and Job Content
- Translate the customer’s business requirements to define RPA (Robotic Process Automation) solution and design.
- Lead meetings and workshops, focusing on automation through RPA, conduct training of RPA.
- Setting up, testing and monitoring automated workflows to ensure that business processes function at optimum efficiency.
- Analyze client processes and identifies RPA opportunities.
- Recommend RPA approach and strategy based on analysis and client RPA maturity
- Assist Project Manager to ensure smooth delivery of the RPA solution
- Provide continuous advice and best practices to RPA developers and Project Manager related to delivery approach and strategy
- Facilitate team and client meetings and presentations
- Testing and documenting (if required to help the team achieve sprint goals)
- Creating the best technical designs
- Ensure relevant operational processes and procedures are documented and maintained
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years’ of experience in Robotic Process Automation project implementation.
- Champion in requirements gathering, business process mapping to identify potential automation opportunities
- Excellent documentation skills (PDD, SDD & System Specifications)
- Good knowledge of RPA technologies and with development experience in any of leading RPA platform such as UIPath & Kofax RPA, Chatbots.
- Deep knowledge in Microsoft Power Platform technologies, Power Automate, Power Automate Desktop, Power Virtual Agent.
- Strong understanding in RPA Concepts, Governance & Monitoring.
- Proficiency in programming, such as PowerShell Scripting, JSON, Java, .NET C#, SQL will be added advantage.
- Experience in using Agile techniques focused on delivering high quality projects.
- Written and spoken English proficiency.