Turning stone into remarkable products
Transforming natural resources into high-quality stone wool products puts you at the center of what makes ROCKWOOL successful in its industry. In our technologically-advanced production environment, you work closely with skilled colleagues who all strive to improve and optimize our manufacturing processes. You are offered the opportunity to work in an organization which cares about its employees and has a people-driven culture.
This is the Role:
The objective of the Millwright within the Maintenance Department is to provide a service for all company equipment and buildings according to budgeted cost, to pursue plant improvements and to improve cost effectiveness. The goal for the department is to obtain and maintain an accumulated equipment down time percentage that is equal to or less than the given yearly budget.
In this role, you will supply mechanical/electrical support of the highest level and lowest cost to Production so they can produce a high quality finished product at the highest production rate. You will also help resolve any recurring maintenance problems with a view to maximizing equipment availability, time, and efficiency, ensuring this is done with health and safety standards in mind.
Main job tasks:
- Ensure all equipment is operating within design and/or plant standards
- Perform maintenance tasks as directed by company leadership
- Identify and provide feedback pertaining to recurring problems
- Identify and communicate equipment maintenance and machine reliability issues
- Conduct preventative/predictive maintenance tasks as directed
- Complete documentation as required by leadership
- Conduct all work within company safety policies, procedures, and WorkSafeBC standards
This is what you offer:
- A complete set of tools to perform required duties
- A recognized or licensed industrial trade qualification as required by the department
- Practical experience in industrial manufacturing maintenance environments
- The ability to work well in cooperation with other departments and personnel
- The ability to conduct work in an organized and efficient manner
- The ability to proactively make efficient use of scheduled time
- Adequate trouble-shooting skills
- The ability to understand and utilize department technical tools and procedures
Please apply sending an English version of your resume. Apply