Driving our digital development
Serving ROCKWOOL Group with digital expertise, you and your team will ensure a smart and seamless experience in the interactions between internal colleagues, customers, stakeholders and vendors. We foster an environment that encourages development – to enable you to take ownership of your career with us. Digitalization is at the top of the agenda, and you will be part of an evolution that will take our business further. As you work globally, you will develop through the many daily touchpoints and the challenges you face in making ROCKWOOL a great company to do business with.
The IT Consultant, SharePoint and Power Platform role will be part of a dynamic team of consultants and Functional Leads focused on delivering high automation projects, support and solutions to the ROCKWOOL Group.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and Power Platform.
- Drive user adoption plans and sustainability for SharePoint, Power Platform tools and other O365 apps
- Participates in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new O365/SharePoint based business requirements
- Ensure relevant operational processes and procedures are documented and maintained for the technologies
- Able to provide user trainings
- Support SharePoint Online, deployment, maintenance, health and performance monitoring
- Utilize Microsoft SharePoint, Power Platform best practices across on-premise and Public cloud implementations
- Incident and Problem analysis and resolution in accordance to set SLA
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives within the technology area.
- Participate in projects
- Customer focus in all areas at all times