Building our reputation and promoting our products
We have an exceptional position in our market, and we have built a great brand. Your mission is to tell the story about who we are, what we deliver and put our solutions in the spotlight to reveal the secrets behind modern living. Addressing the key benefits of our solutions and conveying their sustainable benefits is vital for ROCKWOOL’s continuous growth. As a strong communicator, you will help proactively maintain our reputation across various stakeholder groups and build trust in our communities.
At Rockfon, we improve wellbeing with everyday acoustics. As a part of our team, you contribute to improving wellbeing all across the world by creating happy and healthy indoor space. Our complete acoustic solutions ensure that people have better sleep quality, children have more effective learning, patients have faster recovery times and everyone can experience great shows in music halls. With our customer-oriented, dynamic and entrepreneurial team, you will have a great deal of challenging and fun assignments.
This is the role:
The Product Manager is responsible for developing and managing all product families assigned to them. Filling the product development pipeline with financially justifiable business cases, watching the markets and specific segments for opportunities to expand or enhance our assortment.
The Product Manager is expected to develop in-depth knowledge of our products and the markets and identify opportunities to develop or improve our portfolio to ensure commercial objectives are met.
This position reports to the Head of Product Management, Rockfon, North America.
Key Result Areas
- Own the product area with a view to maximizing commercial opportunities
- Define product performance levels and compliance needs matched with market requirements
- Pricing and margin development
- Evaluate competition and position product line to maximize opportunity and margin
- Become the product champion and help contribute towards strategic goals and commercial plans
- Proactively utilize voice of customer insights to identify current and future opportunities and risks
- Own technical information including collateral ensuring accuracy across all platforms
- Establish key relationship with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Provide direction on product launch and contribute to the marketing communications team
This is what you offer:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in construction or specification orientated organization
- Ability to demonstrate product line/margin growth
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate at multiple levels within an organization
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Experienced and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines
This is what we offer:
Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package and flexible work environment, including but not limited to:
•6% 401K Matching
•100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
•Flexible Work from Home Policy
•HDHP plan with Health Savings Account option
•No cost Life & Disability Benefits
If you're looking for a well-paying job and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now! Apply