Driving our digital development
Serving ROCKWOOL Group with digital expertise, you and your team will ensure a smart and seamless experience in the interactions between internal colleagues, customers, stakeholders and vendors. We foster an environment that encourages development – to enable you to take ownership of your career with us. Digitalization is at the top of the agenda, and you will be part of an evolution that will take our business further. As you work globally, you will develop through the many daily touchpoints and the challenges you face in making ROCKWOOL a great company to do business with.
IT department is seeking an experimented SAP Project Consultant covering Transportation (LE-TRA) to all ROCKWOOL operating companies (OPCOs).
The aim is to find savings and benefits for the Rockwool Group through right IT solutions / functionalities, by constantly looking for improvements to business best practices processes, identify, design, and implement Transport solutions to drive greater business efficiency.
- Work according the strategy by delivering Value-Added IT solutions to the Business:
- Work to set direction through strategic roadmap with Solution architect and then evolve the global design with appropriate solutions, which may cut across many SAP modules and non-SAP systems, to most effectively meet business needs.
- Leverage deep understanding of how the IT tools are used by the business and how these tools interact to influence the business to think in new ways by providing design direction, including alternative options
- Lead, coordinate and facilitate with the Business Process Owner (BPO) the analysis of business requirements and processes including meeting with business users, business stake holders, decision-makers, developers, and super users
- Define and translate business requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible for business, IT consultants and management.
- Analyze business requirements through fit/gap analysis and coordinate / prioritize solution gaps with business process owners and secure change management
- Leadership role in Agile solution teams including business and IT skills to configure and develop the right solution
- SAP configuration of LES module / and cross modules integration (SD/MM) for End to End business processes.
- Integration with others solutions like TRANSPOREON (Transport management solution interfaced with SAP) or LEO (SAP add on solution for Load optimizer)
- Provide functional guidance to ensure IT solution integrity and maintain documentation updated (functional and technical specifications)
- Manage small to medium-sized projects within area of expertise. Ability to establish project priorities and deadlines.
- Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented, customer focused attitude within and between departments.
- Ensure that daily operational support of the Rockbis system meets Service Level agreement (SLAs) with the OPCOs.
Due to international organization, candidate needs to be willing to travel (sometimes at short notice), travel content between 30% and 50% of the time.
Qualifications and/or experience
- Master's Degree in Logistic Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP Supply Chain focused on LES module
- Experience with at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations (Ability to consistently meet agreed delivery, cost and time targets while maintaining a high quality of work)
- Functional Expertise in Supply chain processes
- Cross functional SAP ERP Analyst experience to include the areas of Material Management (MM) and Sales Distribution (SD)
- Proven experience in translating business requirements into SAP solutions / in working with the business in understanding and delivering business process improvements
- Good communication and people skills – experience dealing with users from various nationalities
- Experience working with international and remote team providing operational support and delivering projects
- Leadership (take responsibility, take accountability and ownership, take initiatives)
- Dealing with Change/ Flexibility (adapting to new situations and frameworks easily)
- Diplomacy (stakeholder management)
- Time Management/ Planning (commitment)
- Collaboration (team player, good discipline) / Teamwork
- Ability to understand the root-cause of complex problems to solve, research and propose solution / alternatives / workaround for final decision
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Preference given for SAP and APICS certifications
Fluency in both written and spoken English Apply