Driving our digital development
Serving ROCKWOOL Group with digital expertise, you and your team will ensure a smart and seamless experience in the interactions between internal colleagues, customers, stakeholders and vendors. We foster an environment that encourages development – to enable you to take ownership of your career with us. Digitalization is at the top of the agenda, and you will be part of an evolution that will take our business further. As you work globally, you will develop through the many daily touchpoints and the challenges you face in making ROCKWOOL a great company to do business with.
Responsibility of the IT Consultant -SAP ABAP Programmer consist of creating various SAP modules with the help of the ABAP programming language and tweaking it as per the client's requirements. The various aspects of software development cycle such as planning, coding, implementation, testing and support have to be performed by them.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
- Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
- Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLA's.
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
- Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities.
- Provide consulting services on new and existing initiatives
- IT Bachelor or Master degree
- 3+ years of experience within area of expertise
- Knowledge of SAP FIORI APPS
- High level of logical intelligence
- Written and spoken English proficiency