Synchronizing flows from manufacturing to distribution
Our global team aims to support our customers most efficiently, ensuring a great customer experience while harmonizing our internal processes – from the factory floor and warehouse to product distribution. Being a large organization with high volumes, we play an important role in leaving a sustainable footprint. Whether you work in a strategic or operational role, you will be working in a team-oriented and dynamic environment with a strong customer focus. You will take part in transforming our supply chain towards a digital future.
This is the role:
The Forklift Operator operates equipment in an effective and efficient manner according to company standards, specifications and policies to produce quality mineral fibre ceiling tile products within the company’s parameters of quality, material efficiency, and time efficiency.
- Safely operates forklift to move raw materials, semi-finished and finished product efficiently and without damage to products or packaging.
- Operates Feeding Section with appropriate materials, ensuring batch documentations.
- Ensures accurate and quality-minded packaging, including boxes and pallets.
- Communicates quality defects that relate to specific machine groups to the machine group operators to ensure timely corrections are made.
- Packages product into correct boxes with correct quantity according to product packaging specifications.
- Understands, follows and trains other on company policies and procedures, including SOPs.
- Troubleshoots equipment and acts as first line of defence for mechanical issues, working in conjunction with the Maintenance Department for resolution to additional mechanical issues.
- Takes appropriate safety measures including LOTO and promotes a safety-minded culture.
- Contributes to, implements and adheres to ROPEX models of efficiency.
- Maintains a clean and tidy control area and cleans devices and machinery after each production run.
This is what you offer:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) and/or ACT WorkKeys preferred.
- High mechanical aptitude with experience in set up and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Personal drive and commitment to continuous improvement and ROPEX standards.
- The ability to read and understand written instructions and product specifications.
- Some lifting, bending, stooping, walking up/down stairs, fast pace walking.
What ROCKWOOL offers:
In addition to a competitive salary, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental, and vision coverage, disability and life insurance, with options to elect coverage for spouse and dependents. Employees also receive paid vacation and a 401K match of up to six percent by ROCKWOOL.
At ROCKWOOL, safety is priority number one! We continuously strive to create safe and healthy work places and conditions for all employees. We provide employees with personal protective equipment to include high visibility safety vests, safety glasses, shoes, gloves and head protection.
ROCKWOOL also provides multiple programs as part of our commitment to long-term security of our employees, including:
- A hybrid/electric vehicle incentive program
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Education reimbursement for job-related courses
- Employee product purchase program
- Uniform and laundry program
ROCKWOOL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you recognize yourself in this opportunity, please apply, sending an English version of your resume.