This is the role:
The Digital Marketing Specialist will connect new and existing customers to our innovative products along their customer journey. Based out of our office in Milton, Ontario, the Digital Marketing Specialist guides customers across our digital ecosystem. Working to create campaigns, programs, and content that entices, excites, and engages customers – driving demand generation for our ROCKWOOL systems and solutions.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist who is creative, data driven and has familiarity with supporting both US and Canadian markets. This role will require building flawless automated email marketing programs, developing new in-bound marketing content for our digital platforms, and using a digital toolset to create unique and exciting ways to engage with the ROCKWOOL brand.
To be successful, you must be a strong communicator (written and verbal). You can clearly articulate, plan, define marketing automation programs, digital content calendars, and offer an actionable assessment of our digital/social channel performance. You will need to develop clear product marketing plans that align with channel marketing, digital marketing, product marketing, and growth strategies defined by our product management team. If you have a creative fortitude, are data-driven, and get excited about creating the best digital customer experience possible – this role is for you.
This position reports to the Digital Marketing Manager, NA (situated in Milton, On).
This is what you offer:
Minimum of 5 years' experience working in with marketing automation platforms (Marketo preferred)
– Expert with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects), an asset
– Marketing Degree, an asset
– Experience working in a Marketing / Advertising agency a plus
– Experience working within the building materials industry a plus
– Excellent organizational and data-driven analytical skills
– Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
– Comfortable working alone and collaborating virtually using digital platforms like Microsoft Teams
– Experience working and high proficiency with digital marketing tools (Marketo, Google Data Studio, Dynamics CRM, Adobe creative cloud)
– Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines in a fast-paced environment
– Comfortable learning and understanding technical concepts
– Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
– Experienced and high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
This is what we offer:
Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to: