Building our reputation and promoting our products
We have an exceptional position in our market, and we have built a great brand. Your mission is to tell the story about who we are, what we deliver and put our solutions in the spotlight to reveal the secrets behind modern living. Addressing the key benefits of our solutions and conveying their sustainable benefits is vital for ROCKWOOL’s continuous growth. As a strong communicator, you will help proactively maintain our reputation across various stakeholder groups and build trust in our communities.
At Rockfon, we improve wellbeing with everyday acoustics. As a part of our team, you contribute to improving wellbeing all across the world by creating happy and healthy indoor space. Our complete acoustic solutions ensure that people have better sleep quality, children have more effective learning, patients have faster recovery times and everyone can experience great shows in music halls. With our customer-oriented, dynamic and entrepreneurial team, you will have a great deal of challenging and fun assignments.
This is the role:
The Digital Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible for taking a hands on approach to shaping and executing an integrated marketing communications plan in line with the strategic direction and requirements of the Rockfon NA business. The role will be responsible for delivering and combining both digital and traditional communications to key stakeholder groups including architects, interior designers, contractors, installers and distribution customers.
The role will uphold to the highest standards of communication in line with local as well as Group processes and procedures. This position reports to the Vice President Marketing and Business Development and has direct reports.
Key Result Areas
- Development of integrated lead generating and nurturing marketing communications plans to support the strategic needs of the RF-NA business. Plans include Web/Digital, SEO, SEM, Marketing automation, Social Media, traditional PR, key events, advertising as well as the development of collateral such as literature.
- Support, guide and work directly with the Product Management team to create campaigns for both existing and new products and systems launches.
- Support the commercial teams in the delivery of local events and extract value from these.
- Build strong collaborative working relationships with both ROCKWOOL Group Marketing and Communications, Rockfon Europe & Asia and ROCKWOOL North America.
This is what you offer:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in construction or specification orientated B2B marketing role with a focus on demand and lead generation.
- Business Degree.
- A proven track record of experience in campaign design and execution including post campaign reporting and analytics.
- Experience of marketing automation and lead nurturing, preferably Marketo.
- Strong leadership, team development and motivational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate at multiple levels within an organisation.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Experienced and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines.
This is what we offer:
Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package and flexible work environment, including but not limited to:
•6% 401K Matching
•100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
•Flexible Work from Home Policy
•HDHP plan with Health Savings Account option
•No cost Life & Disability Benefits
If you're looking for a well-paying job and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now! Apply