This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services (RGBS) in Poznań is a multifunctional competence centre of the ROCKWOOL Group (with the headquarters in Denmark). Apart from central services that we provide within Finance and Digital - we have competency centres for Grodan, Group Operations & Technology, Procurement and Digi Marketing.
Group Technology (GT) is in charge of in-house design and commissioning of world class production equipment and factories of the ROCKWOOL Group. Our aim is to have the most competitive and flexible production platform in the industry while delivering top class quality under safe conditions.
We believe in flexibility & diversity, which we translated in our people-centric atmosphere and activity based office facilitating collaboration & knowledge sharing. Our ambition is to provide vertical & parallel growth opportunities. Our values include honesty, responsibility, efficiency, passion, entrepreneurship are visible in the way we work. We are proud to be awarded The Most BeLOVEd SSC in Poznań award.
This is the role
In the role as a QA and Documentation Specialist, you will be involved in multiple projects at the same time. Some projects are international line projects (don’t worry, you won’t have several of these), other types of projects could be the upgrade of an existing production line, e.g. with a new robot. As a QA and Documentation Specialist, you will ensure that all projects have the right quality and documentation at all times. You will be part of the project from the beginning to ensure that documentation and quality are a part of the scope from day one. To wrap up the project, you will do “walk the line” inspections.
· For the tender material, ensuring a timely specification of the project's documentation and quality. Hereafter review of the documentation of the received tender(s).
· Ensuring that provided documentation is in accordance with the arrangements (cooperation with engineers, project managers, suppliers and customers).
· Secure that all the relevant stakeholders update the right documents and documentation in a timely manner before FAT tests. This is a continuous task that requires a proactive mindset, and it is important that your approach is focused on collaboration.
· Onsite walkthrough of the production lines. The projects/factories will be at various locations and therefore expected travelling is 20-40 days a year.
· Risk assessment activities and audits to ensure safe integration of equipment.
· Certification of required equipment.
The variety of possibilities and the empowerment Rockwool provides will allow you to grow and gain new experiences. Further on, you will be able to participate in finding and implementing Rockwool's new documentation system. Another exciting opportunity is for you to become part of the improvement of documentation requirements in the procurement process.
This is what you offer
You are an experienced quality engineer with a strong focus on documentation and certification of equipment. Besides your professional know-how, you are a team player who works proactively and solution-orientated when it comes to quality. In addition to the above, you might also have some of the below experience:
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in QA of Documentation during project execution and preparation.
· Experience and knowledge of the Machinery Directive and / or other directives. If you have an electrical background that would be a plus.
· Experience in CE marking of equipment.
· Familiarity in safety aspects for production lines.
· Able to communicate fluently in English (both written and orally).
· Willing to travel 20-40 days/year. In short, we are looking for a quality engineer who will work closely with operations to ensure a smooth cooperation and project execution.
This is what we offer
By joining our team of 350+ employees, you become a part of the people centric work environment in a Danish company with comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity based office in Poznan’s city center in the prestigious office building - Nowy Rynek in Poznan.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply with CV written in English (please click Apply button).
Please note that Randstad Poland is Rockwool's exclusive partner within this recruitment project.