Achieving customer excellence and growth
Being the critical link between ROCKWOOL and our customers, you ensure they are presented with stone wool solutions that help to address their challenges and make a difference to people’s everyday lives. Working in a company with a great product portfolio, a strong market position and high ethical standards, you will be able to achieve customer excellence and contribute to our continued growth. In return, we make sure to provide you with challenges, development, training and career opportunities.
This is the role: *2 vacancies - TX & MN/WI/MI*
In this role, you will represent ROCKWOOL at a regional level and deliver a strategic approach to increasing market share of the ROCKWOOL brand to the builder and contractor community. Reporting to the National Business Development Manager you will assume full ownership and provide sales guidance to regional managers and territory managers, ensuring that agreed upon targets and actions are communicated and executed.
Key Result Areas
- Communicate and track progress at the local through regional levels to the National Business Development Manager and management team
- Manage all builder and contractor programs including preparation, approvals, presentation to customers, and tracking-regional
- Create incentives for growth in a strategic way in conjunction with the National Business Development Manager
- Make full use of ROCKSELL and capture 100% of the activity associated with each account
- Lead by example, driving sales at the local and regional level along with local market development managers, territory managers and regional managers
- Expand stakeholder engagement by developing direct relationships with builders, insulation contractors, and other contractors
- Work side by side product development team to deliver products that are needed in the marketplace to appease to a contractor/builder’s needs
- Provide management and executive managers with regular insights to effectively support and develop new business opportunities
- Increase market share of ROCKWOOL products being used in new construction and remodels
- Increase product knowledge and system knowledge across all channels, both internal and external customers
This is what you offer:
- 5 years’ experience working in the building material/construction industry
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (presentations) and attention to detail
- Experienced and highly skilled proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated problem-solving and trouble shooting skills
- Demonstrated ability on accuracy and data integrity
- Motivational skills to drive team members to success
- Passionate about the built environment and delivering results
- Drive, commitment, self-motivation and high energy.
- Passionate and values driven and will embrace the company’s core values including integrity, honesty and trust
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment with a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Relies on judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
This is what we offer:
Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package and flexible work environment, including but not limited to:
•6% 401K Matching
•100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
•Flexible Work from Home Policy
•HDHP plan with Health Savings Account option
•No cost Life & Disability Benefits
If you're looking for a well-paying job and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now! Apply