Building our reputation and promoting our products
We have an exceptional position in our market, and we have built a great brand. Your mission is to tell the story about who we are, what we deliver and put our solutions in the spotlight to reveal the secrets behind modern living. Addressing the key benefits of our solutions and conveying their sustainable benefits is vital for ROCKWOOL’s continuous growth. As a strong communicator, you will help proactively maintain our reputation across various stakeholder groups and build trust in our communities.
The ROCKWOOL Group’s main business area is building insulation, providing thermal comfort along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings.
This is the Role:
Based out of ROCKWOOL’s newest and most advanced stone wool facility in North America, the Director of Product Management manages the product strategy and activities for the full assortment of ROCKWOOL Insulation products in the US & Canada. This position is responsible for segment strategy and product lifecycle management including, new market, product, segment and application development.
This position reports directly to the Vice President Marketing & Business Development. Directly reporting to this position include two Product Managers
Key Result Areas
- Full product lifecycle management including defining the short- and long-term strategic direction for product development & optimization and product exit strategies.
- Driver of new market, segment and application strategies and tactics for all RW-NA insulation product categories (excludes RW-TI)
- Bring US & Canada business insights including competitive and GAP analysis, market needs & trends, financial analysis and pricing recommendations.
This is what you offer:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in product management, marketing or or related commercial function.
- Extensive experience within the building materials market
- Business or Engineering Degree (master’s degree an asset)
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Technical aptitude
- Strong people management and ability to build teams
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Experienced and highly skilled proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated problem-solving, critical thinking and trouble shooting skills
- Experience working with business systems: SAP is preferred
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines in a fast-paced environment
This is what we offer:
Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
•6% 401K Matching
•100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
•HDHP plan with Health Savings Account option
•No cost Life & Disability Benefits
If you're looking for a well-paying job at a modern, state of the art new facility and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now!
If you recognize yourself in this opportunity, please apply, sending an English version of your resume. Apply