Achieving customer excellence and growth
Being the critical link between ROCKWOOL and our customers, you ensure they are presented with stone wool solutions that help to address their challenges and make a difference to people’s everyday lives. Working in a company with a great product portfolio, a strong market position and high ethical standards, you will be able to achieve customer excellence and contribute to our continued growth. In return, we make sure to provide you with challenges, development, training and career opportunities.
This is the role:
The more you know the better you grow. e-Gro is a software platform that allows growers to collect and combine the relevant data from their greenhouse and translate it into real-time insights for data-driven Precision Growing. e-Gro supports grower’s knowledge, experience and growing strategy with real-time insights and smart recommendations based on the root zone, climate, crop and harvest data. With e-Gro we aim to help growers in their decision making. Growers across the globe, both in the vegetables and the legalized cannabis industry already benefit from the added value of e-Gro.
As Customer Success Manager you will be the primary advocate for our e-Gro customers. You are the key figure when it comes to customer engagement. In this role you closely work together with the other members of the Account team, Sales and the Green Experts, as well as the e-Gro team itself and of course our customers.
The Inside Sales / Customer Success Manager’s main areas of responsibility:
- Creating awareness and interest for e-Gro by giving product demos and product presentations. Most often remote but sometimes also face-to-face at customer’s premises or at fairs.
- Maximizing the likelihood of conversion from free trial to paid license by making sure the customer experiences all the benefits that the platform has to offer.
- Making sure that customers that have a paid license have a worry-free solution and engage with the product as much as possible. This starts with onboarding new customers. During the relationship you constantly monitor the customer health and customer usage of the platform. This way you can tailor your actions to individual needs of customers. And in case of any questions from a customer, technical or commercial, you are his primary contact and realize inroads to solve this for our customers.
- Managing problems and incidents following the procedures dictated by ITSM.
- Feeding the Product Owner with ideas for the Product Roadmap.
- In this position you are the eyes and ears in the market, relevant customer feedback about the platform should be captured and shared.
- The ultimate goal is to make sure that the customers experience e-Gro as an integral part of their daily work when it comes to optimizing their (irrigation) strategy.
This is what you offer:
- Bachelors degree in Business
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in an Inside Sales / Customer Success role for B2B software
- Excellent command of the English language in word and writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator: verbal (phone / video conferencing) and written (e-mail)
- Strong in planning
- Strong in multi-tasking (operational driven)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients and prospects
- Strong drive to create Customer Success
- Proficiency in Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, SAP, Google Analytics and Microsoft Office · Ability to travel: Ca. 5%
This is what we offer:
Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
•5% Pension Matching
•100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
•Flexible Work from Home Policy
If you're looking for a well-paying job and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now! Apply