Achieving customer excellence and growth
Being the critical link between ROCKWOOL and our customers, you ensure they are presented with stone wool solutions that help to address their challenges and make a difference to people’s everyday lives. Working in a company with a great product portfolio, a strong market position and high ethical standards, you will be able to achieve customer excellence and contribute to our continued growth. In return, we make sure to provide you with challenges, development, training and career opportunities.
POSITION: TERRITORY SALES MANAGER – Southern US
This is the Role:
The Territory Sales Manager reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager and will be ideally based out of the Florida area. This position has no direct reports. The TSM responsibilities include maintaining existing business and expanding ROCKWOOL’s position as a major supplier of stone wool insulation to the entire building insulation sector in the territory. You will help develop and sustain robust business relationships with customers and industry professionals including but not limited to insulation and building material distributors, installing contractors, architects, designers, specification writers and engineers. Achieving established sales and profit goals while operating within the allocated expense budget are mission critical to your success.
This is what you offer:
- Four-year college/university degree required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in sales (Ideally within Building Material Sales)
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills (presentations) and attention to detail
- Experienced and skilled proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated problem-solving and trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge of modern IT business tools
- Drive, commitment, self-motivation and high energy.
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Good communication skills,
- Passionate and values driven and will embrace the company’s core values including integrity, honesty and trust
- Problem solving abilities & practical business sense
If you recognize yourself in this opportunity, please apply, sending an English version of your resume. Apply