Empowered to meet technical challenges
Providing operations with high-end technical solutions and ensuring continuous improvements, you will play an important role in our continued expansion worldwide. From day one, you will get responsibilities to engage in projects and help solve operational challenges. In our team-oriented environment, you will work among colleagues who are highly skilled and passionate about what they do. The variety of possibilities and the empowerment we provide, will allow you to grow and gain new experiences.
This is the role:
The Project Director reports to the VP Operations and is responsible for all CAPEX projects. The Project Director is to plan capacity and execution of the CAPEX projects according to the 3-year investment plan, and provide coaching, guidance, direction, and leadership to the project teams and project managers in relation to various issues, risks, activities, general management, and project approach. Further, the Project Director is to take personal leadership in major and/or complex CAPEX projects. The holder of this position will have a large communicating responsibility in as such that good communication skills are required.
Key responsibility areas
- Overall budget responsible for CAPEX projects in RW-NA
- Planning of capacity and capability to undertake projects according the agreed 3 year investment plan
- Provides strategic leadership and technical, operational, financial, and managerial leadership for successful implementation of project activities
- Successful project implementation, including start up and carry through training activities for the production and maintenance crews, together with the local factory organization
- Ensuring employees, including external contractors, are familiar with and working within accordance of all health and safety requirements applicable in the area of responsibility as well as any Federal or State regulations.
- Conducts monthly reviews to ensure accountability of all project activities as well as the accurate and timely reporting of financial deliverables and obligations
- Effective communication skills, including any status reports and deviations to the project plan, timeline or budget to the responsible Factory Director or VP Operations.
This is what you offer:
- Advanced degree (minimum, Master’s degree) in Engineering with at least 10 years of experience in project management
- Experience managing, designing, implementing, and evaluating multi-million dollars, multi-country projects
- Technical expertise and/or program management skills in equipment within continuous production, with strong preference for candidates with experience in similar industries and knowledge within abatement technologies
- Demonstrated management, and communication skills to liaise and advocate with governments and other relevant internal- and external key stakeholders
- Proven ability to write technical reports and program documents, and deliver presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to communicate cross-culturally.
- Ability to travel according job requirements
Please apply with an English copy of your resume. Apply