Building our reputation and promoting our products
We have an exceptional position in our market, and we have built a great brand. Your mission is to tell the story about who we are, what we deliver and put our solutions in the spotlight to reveal the secrets behind modern living. Addressing the key benefits of our solutions and conveying their sustainable benefits is vital for ROCKWOOL’s continuous growth. As a strong communicator, you will help proactively maintain our reputation across various stakeholder groups and build trust in our communities.
This is the role
- Assist in the implementation of all the marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Assist in integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics
- Plan and execute together with third parties (e.g communication agency) initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Operational marketing activities (draft, execution and update of communication materials of existing or new products – technical data sheets, flyers, brochures)
- Assist in the organization of the company’s events (product launches, activations, openings etc.)
- Maintain Marketing support materials stock and ensure cost effective distribution of them to our dealers
- Provide support (e.g providing the needed communication materials), both
internally and externally towards customers.
- Regular meetings and reporting to direct manager, in order to agree on the strategy and objectives of the job.
- Maintain awareness on best practice marketing techniques/tools to achieve successful campaigns and promotions
- Assist the campaign manager in the Digital campaigns, following:
- Google campaigns for ROCKWOOL Bulgaria website
- Coordination with campaign manager on KPI’s
- Improving SEO and website traffic, based on established KPI’s with manager
- Drafting and updating communication materials
- Agreeing with manager the internal communication strategy
This is what you offer
- University student in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communication or similar
- English and Bulgarian
- MS Office
- Digital skills (Google campaigns, SEO) are plus
- Willingness to learn
Apply before December 7th sending your CV in English. Apply