Being an ambassador for our products
You play an important role in putting our solutions in the spotlight and revealing the secrets behind modern living. Addressing the key benefits of our solutions to the right stakeholders and conveying their sustainable benefits is vital for ROCKWOOL’s continuous growth. Your contribution will make a great impact – driving product innovations for tomorrow's built environment. Being challenged in your everyday work and having a variety of touchpoints – locally and globally – will make you grow with us.
ROCKWOOL UK are currently looking for a temporary Technical Consultant to join their busy Technical department, which is an integral part of their Marketing team. This role is for an initial fixed term of 12 months.
Job Purpose & Scope
To provide a comprehensive, high level, technical advice and support to Rockwool customers, maximising opportunities to generate and develop sales prospects. To provide a range of technical support and training to other parts of the business.
Key Result Areas
- Ensure 100% of all enquiries are answered through Zendesk
- Work towards the current department target of a 24 hour response time
- Sales Team – Same Day
Key Responsibilities & Job Content
- Work as part of a small team to manage all inbound technical enquiries within the agreed departmental service and quality standards. Ensure a high level of accurate and appropriate technical support / service is provided at every point of contact.
- Utilise every contact point to identify and explore opportunities for commercial gain, ensuring that advice and solutions offered are appropriate to the needs of both the customer and the ROCKWOOL business.
- Work in harmony with the commercial aspects of the business ensuring that at every available opportunity project / sales leads are forwarded to the appropriate departments / colleagues.
- Consider recommendations for product / application / service improvements, and where appropriate discuss these opportunities with the Head of Technical.
- Complete product demonstrations, on a rota with others in the team, as required for customers visiting the Bridgend site.
- Ensure all company / team administration and reporting processes are maintained in line with the guidelines.
This is what you offer:
- Experience and good track record of providing technical support and advice to internal and external customers.
- Good working knowledge of construction methods and building regulations.
- Experience reading and interpreting architectural drawings.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Previous experience of working within a technical role.
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine passion for delivering great customer service.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to work as equally well in a team as on own initiative.
- Ideally understand how to calculate U-values.
This is what we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 30 days’ annual leave
- Cashback Healthcare Scheme
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us improving modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Closing Date: 30 April 2021 Apply