Creating value in the heart of the business
As part of our team, you will be operating at the core of our business, where your financial skills will lead to better decision-making throughout the entire value chain. Together, we make our business run smoothly and contribute to our company’s development and growth. Within your field, you can work on a variety of assignments with a high level of responsibility – from reporting and analyzing business performance to ensuring bills are paid. You will be exposed to projects that develop your skills and allow you to progress your career.
This is the role:
The Senior Cost Account reports directly to the Manager of Operations Controlling and is based out of the Rockfon Head Office in Chicago, IL.
In this role, you will be responsible for product costing, inventory valuation, inflation, logistics reporting and analysis. The role works as a business partner to all areas of supply chain, understanding their analysis needs, monitoring KPIs and intervening as needed to ensure business requirements are met while aiding in the development of useful reports and analytical tools. You will also provide necessary training and support to successfully implement those tools. You will work closely with planning, procurement inventory control and warehouse management teams to drive profitability, meet Rockwool reporting requirements and maintain audit compliance in all applicable areas. The Senior Cost Accountant is also responsible for partnering with sister OPCOs, reviewing GTP and factory supply impacts and validating costs and transaction process flows.
Key Results Areas:
- Achievement of operations objectives
- Accurate and complete supply chain reporting
- Legal and ethical compliance with all relevant external and internal policies
- Customer satisfaction
- Ensure internal operations processes and inventory valuation are audit compliant
This is what you offer:
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting or finance
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar positions with strong cost accounting performance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, with high level competencies in Excel and analytical tools.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
Please apply with an English version of your resume.