This is the role:
The Reporting Specialist reports directly to the Business Controlling Manager and is based out of the Rockfon Head Office in Chicago, IL.
The Reporting Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Preparation of internal and external reporting requirements for Rockfon North America
- Participate in the current development and optimized efficiency of reports utilized for financial control and tax reporting.
- Assisting with income tax reporting and compliance
- Prepare ad hoc reporting to ensure the communication of information that would have an impact on the financial results of the organization.
Key Result Areas
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Sales reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Tax reporting and compliance
- Headcount reporting
This is what you offer:
- Business/Finance related degree
- 2-4 years’ experience preferably in reporting support role (internship experience applicable)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel. Comfort with ERP systems and data warehouses (SAP experience a plus)
- Written and spoken English Language to a high professional business level
Please apply with an English version of your resume.