Turning stone into remarkable products
Transforming natural resources into high-quality stone wool products puts you at the center of what makes ROCKWOOL successful in its industry. In our technologically-advanced production environment, you work closely with skilled colleagues who all strive to improve and optimize our manufacturing processes. You are offered the opportunity to work in an organization which cares about its employees and has a people-driven culture.
POSITION: SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
This is the role:
The Senior Project Manager reports to the Director of Operations and is based out of our facility in Byhalia, MS. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for developing, planning, organizing, coordinating, and executing projects within an agreed upon project scope, timeline, and economic parameters
Key Result Areas
- Project planning consisting of capturing and maintaining data on each of the project disciplines through guidelines, standards, templates, and a project status report
- Developing a project scope for each investment project
- Developing and maintaining a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) that shows all activities that must be performed to meet the requirements and deliverables of each project
- Develops and tracks the costs for each activity in each project through a well-defined and itemized budget
- Identifies resources required for each investment
- Builds an effective communication plan to identify stakeholders that need to be consulted, frequency of communication, and preferred method of communication for any deviations to the project plan, timeline or budget
- Identifies logistics of each project to ensure components and activities are at the right place at the right time
- Identifies elements and services of each project that must be procured to ensure the project is implemented on time and within budget
- Identifies risk level of each activity and element for each project along with a backup plan should unforeseen issues arise during the project implementation
- Ensures a change control process is in place for any changes that occur over the life of the project, and tracks each element and its impact
- Ensures that each project complies with ROCKWOOL’s corporate citizenship and sustainability initiatives
This is what you offer:
- 5 years’ in project management experience, preferably in a manufacturing plant.
- Strong experience working with automated systems/conveyors.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Strong experience with MS Office products.
- Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, Project
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Experience and knowledge of sound employee relations.
- Must be able to stand/walk on concrete floors for 5 or more hours during the course of a day.
- Must be able to work in high temperatures, in excess of 100° Fahrenheit continuously.
- Plant environment will be dusty with airborne wool particles.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced high volume production facility.
- Some lifting, bending, stooping, walking up/down stairs.
This is what we offer:
Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
•6% 401K Matching
•100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
•HDHP plan with Health Savings Account option
•No cost Life & Disability Benefits
If you're looking for a well-paying job at a modern, state of the art new facility and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now! Apply