Synchronizing flows from manufacturing to distribution
Our global team aims to support our customers most efficiently, ensuring a great customer experience while harmonizing our internal processes – from the factory floor and warehouse to product distribution. Being a large organization with high volumes, we play an important role in leaving a sustainable footprint. Whether you work in a strategic or operational role, you will be working in a team-oriented and dynamic environment with a strong customer focus. You will take part in transforming our supply chain towards a digital future.
This is the Role:
The Sr. Manager of Supply Chain (SMSC) will contribute to the profitability of the Americas Business Unit of ROCKWOOL Technical Insulation (RTI) by managing NA S&OP processes, demand forecast of finished goods produced in NA as well as imported from overseas plants, effective inventory management and delivery to customers through distribution channel all while championing best-in-class service levels. In addition, SMSC will lead collaboration with partnering OPCO’s to drive excellence in customer service, inventory control, logistics of finished goods and timely delivery of products. Optimization of supply chain tools and KPI reports to accelerate the growth and performance of RW-TI will be driven by SMSC. This position reports to the Business Unit Director of the Americas but will have a dotted line relationship into RW-TI’s global supply chain leader and function. The geographical scope of the job will include support of customers across the Americas.
Key Results Areas:
- Manages the supply chain for the ROCKWOOL Technical Insulation (RTI) business in North, Central and South America.
- Develops and executes the supply chain strategy that will improve service levels helping RTI become best in class.
- Designs, implements, and monitors S&OP systems and processes to balance demand and supply, integrate financial and operational planning, and link high-level strategic plans with day-to-day operations.
This is what you offer:
- College graduate in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business or related field preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in supply chain management or relevant experience.
- High level of communication skills, both written and spoken reflecting a high level of professional maturity and experience.
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to assemble resources needed to orchestrate multiple projects/activities and accomplish goals
- In depth understanding of ERP systems
- Proficient use and execution of S&OP, planning and inventory management processes
- Demonstrated knowledge on manufacturing material planning processes
- Unquestionable integrity and dependability
- Focused sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Group leadership: Provides direction and guidance to a team/group on his/her own initiative in a way that leads to optimal team or group results.
- Relationship: Is able to build a network relationship within customers, supply chain other decision makers.
- Initiative: Identify opportunities and acts upon them. Prefer to start on own initiative than to passively wait for green light.
- Negotiation: Communicate own positions and arguments effectively and seek out and identify common goals in agreement and acceptance between both parties.
- Organization: Plans & organises their own work effectively
- Customer oriented: Actively works with customers/clients to identify their needs & comes up with suitable proposals
Please apply sending an English version of your resume.