Comfort Liner thermal performance are recommended for building condensation control of concrete soffit where there are noticeable temperature differences between 2 adjacent spaces. An example for this would be in healthcare, car parks in commercial buildings, data center, buildings with air conditioned server room or cold storage facilities.
- Improve comfort with thermal insulation
- Durable and last for a lifetime of a building
- Reduced installation costs as a result of insulation damaged by water
- Gives more time and provide a safe means of escape and for rescue work in the event of a fire
- Dampening the noise and vibration from external sources and rain impact noise