Join an organization of passionate individuals working together as part of a team helping make ROCKWOOL the world leader in stone wool solutions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as resources to support career advancement.
Role Overview: Facility and Maintenance Planner
We are seeking a high energy Professional to join our team as a Facility Maintenance & Planner (FMP) for our Ranson, WV factory, reporting to the Technical Services Manager. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving technical equipment availability and standards through effective and efficient Maintenance planning & scheduling, spare parts, and services management. Prior to Factory operations, the FMP will be responsible for establishing spare parts requirements, initiating Stores and SAP functions, service contracts and creating PM routines related to the facility and utilities.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities of this role?
- Establish and maintain the spare parts requirements for equipment
- Establish and maintain service contracts, create Preventive Maintenance routines related to facility and utilities.
- Act as a ROCKWOOL ambassador demonstrating our values
- Lead by Example
- Role model standards and behavior
- Build capability through Learn - Do – Teach
What skills are we looking for in applicants?
- 2-4 year Technical Degree Preferred
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Experienced in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability on accuracy and data integrity
- Experience working with business systems: SAP is preferred
ABOUT ROCKWOOL North America
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity, and flooding.
Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs while supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint. Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibers for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore. We encourage you to join our team!
Join our mailing list
Keep updated with the latest job openings and career fairs, news, and information on the ROCKWOOL development in Ranson, Jefferson County by subscribing to our eNewsletter.