Buildings affect many important aspects of human existence.
We spend roughly 90% of our lives indoors so the quality of the buildings contributes significantly to our health, our wellbeing and our productivity - at work and at home.
All ROCKWOOL stone wool insulation products are manufactured to meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
On April 22nd, 2019, ROCKWOOL achieved certification under NAIMA's R-Value program. Demonstrating our ongoing commitment to delivering on quality and performance.
Learn about some of the key certifications and listings ROCKWOOL has obtained in the summaries below.
Certifications and Listings:
- HPDs (Health Product Declarations)
- GREENGUARD Gold
- UL Environment’s (ULE) Formaldehyde Free Environmental Claim Validation
- Transparency Bulletin
- Safe Use Instruction Sheets SUIS
- VOC Emissions
- LEED Submittal Guide
- USDA BioPreferred
- Perimeter Fire Containment & Safing
- Exterior Wall Fire Resistance Ratings
- Thermal Barriers
- Flame & Smoke
- CAL FIRE Listing