Do you want to save money – and help save the planet? Of course, you do! Making your home net zero energy is perhaps the best way you can do just that. And creating a zero-energy home is probably more achievable than you think.
Building technologies have matured over the last few decades, redefining what is possible for the average homeowner. With integrated solutions that work together to harmonise the entire building’s performance over multiple disciplines, it allows anyone to upgrade to a net-zero-energy home.
Table of content
- What is a zero-energy home?
- Why are zero-energy homes desirable?
- How do you achieve a net-zero-energy home?
- Stone wool insulation as a passive thermal barrier
- The benefits of zero-energy homes to you as an owner
- A passive home case study using stone wool insulation
- Using stone wool solutions to achieve net-zero-energy home upgrades