By including one layer of stone wool insulation within your roof system to insulate the insulation, your building will benefit in more ways than one.
With stone wool insulation, there’s more to
- Fire resistant & Non-combustible – Providing increased fire resistance reducing the risk of a fire event causing damages, loss of business or increased insurance costs.
- Acoustic properties - Superior sound absorption helps control noise enabling a productive work environment and preserving indoor comfort.
- Robustness - Exceptional dimensional stability reduces gaps, system movement, stresses and can stand up to hail impact all while improving thermal performance.
- Water Repellent - Keeps mold and mildew out of the roof system helping to increase the longevity and protect occupant health.
- Limited 30 Year Thermal Warranty – Guarantees that our roof boards will not drop in thermal resistance over time*.