Thermal Insulation Cavity Slab 32 and Thermal Frame Slab 32 are the newest additions to the ROCKWOOL® Trade Range, both powered by NyRock® technology.
Thermal Insulation Cavity Slab 32 is for masonry cavities and can be used in both full fill and partial fill applications. With its 0.032 W/mK thermal conductivity value, it’s a great solution to answer the new higher thermal requirements of Approved Document L in England. And thanks to its lower lambda, you can also benefit from thinner walls.†
With Thermal Frame Slab 32, you’ll get a product purposed design for timber and steel frames, that can be used in a variety applications, including with a brick outer and with or without a service void.
- A low 0.032 W/mK lambda rating for greater thermal performance and energy saving capabilities
- Easy installation – just friction fit, without precise cutting
- Durability - proven to last without sagging or slumping*
- Fire resilience with a Euroclass A1 non-combustible reaction to fire classification
- Acoustic performance
For long lasting thermal and acoustic performance, and the highest levels of fire resistance, choose ROCKWOOL. Now available in λ 32.
† Thermal Insulation Cavity Slab 32 has a lower lambda rating meaning a reduced thickness of insulation can be used to achieve desired u-value versus typical stone wool cavity products within the same wall build up
* FIW (German test and research institute), Durability Project Mineral Wool, 2016.