Steel frame is an increasingly important construction method which poses a series of fire protection considerations.
This CPD focuses on providing an understanding of the key considerations for insulating structural steel members, and how choosing the right insulation solutions can extend fire protection periods and simplify Building Regulation compliance.
Learning objectives of this CPD include…
- Provide an overview of structural steel and steel frame construction
- Outline key considerations for the fire protection of structural steel
- Examine up to date regulations, standards and testing protocols
- Understand the role of insulation in providing built in fire protection
- Learn more about ROCKWOOL BEAMCLAD® Systems for structural steel
- Explore the wider benefits of choosing stone wool insulation