TOPROCK® DD is a high-density uncoated stone wool insulation board for low-slope roof applications
TOPROCK® DD is a suitable substrate board for all low-slope roof decks and is compatible as the substrate for mechanically attached membrane systems.
It has excellent acoustic properties. The product can be used as either a base layer of thermal insulation in an acoustic assembly with TOPROCK® DD Plus or as the top layer of a hybrid roof assembly with polyisocyanurate or other roof insulations.
- Non-combustible, meeting FM 4470 NCC (Non-Combustible Core) Rating
- Will not warp or cup
- Dimensionally stable—provides a long-term, consistent thermal performance
- High impact resistance
- Excellent acoustic reduction, absorption and impact (rain noise) performance
- Made from natural & recycled materials
- ROCKWOOL® can contribute to earning LEED® points