ROCKWOOL COMFORTBOARD™ 80 is a rigid mineral wool insulation sheathing board that is non-combustible, water-repellent, fire-resistant and sound absorbent
COMFORTBOARD™ 80 is an exterior non-structural insulation sheathing that provides a continuous layer of insulation around the residential building envelope.
This product is specifically engineered as exterior non-structural insulation sheathing for high performance residential wall systems.
- Can be easily cut with a bread knife
- Non-combustible with a melting point of approximately 1177°C (2150°F)
- Excellent sound absorbency
- Vapor permeable
- Does not rot or promote the growth of fungi or mildew
- Low moisture sorption
- Chemically inert; non-corrosive
- CFC- and HCFC-free product and process
- Made from natural & recycled materials
- ROCKWOOL® can contribute to earning LEED® points