FABROCK™ Batt insulation is a light-density batt insulation engineered to be fabricated and used in OEM applications. Historically used in spas and sound studios, FABROCK™ Batt has excellent sound and thermal properties. As with all ROCKWOOL products, it is also dimensionally stable, vapor permeable and will not encourage the growth of mold.
- Non-combustible stone wool insulation with melting point of approx. 1177°C (2150°F)
- Does not promote smoke or flame spread when exposed to flame
- Denser composition provides excellent sound control
- Outstanding thermal resistance
- Dimensionally stable
- Water and moisture resistant
- Does not promote the growth of fungi or mildew