Conrock® 60 is a ROCKWOOL board insulation designed specifically for application in sandwich panel systems where acoustic properties are required. This rigid board has excellent acoustical dampening properties and features a non-directional fiber structure that dissipates sound waves for a quieter environment.
Most recently, Conrock® 60 has been used in a number of acoustic panel applications. As with all ROCKWOOL products, it has excellent fire properties, is dimensionally stable, vapor permeable and will not encourage the growth of mold.
- Non-combustible stone wool insulation with melting point of approx. 1177°C (2150°F)
- Does not promote smoke or flame spread when exposed to flame
- Denser composition provides excellent sound control
- Outstanding thermal resistance
- Dimensionally stable
- Water and moisture resistant
- Does not promote the growth of fungi or mildew
- Can contribute to earning LEED® points – Please speak to a ROCKWOOL LEED® Accredited Professional