ROCKWOOL FloorRock stone wool for floating floor is a product specially designed and developed for floating floor system. It has the characteristics of non-combustibility, non-toxicity, low thermal conductivity, water repellency, and good physical and chemical stability. In addition, it has a perfect fiber pore structure and can ensure excellent sound insulation performance. It is an ideal choice for floating floor insulation.
- Excellent sound insulation performance, so that the floating floor slab meets European sound insulation requirements;
- It has sufficient compressive deformation resistance and compressive strength to resist the long-term load on the floor;
- Excellent water repellency, effectively avoiding damp and moldy floor system;
- A (A1) grade non-combustible material, and will not melt at a high temperature of 1000 ℃;
- Non-flammable and does not release toxic fumes;
- High dimensional stability, it can keep the material stable even under the high temperature of fire;
- The slag ball content is low, the fiber diameter is small, the three-star green building material, does not contain asbestos, and is harmless to the human body.