Intumescent Pipewrap Roll
When installing pipework through fire rated walls and floors, core holes are often larger than the service to allow easy installation. These gaps formed around services provide a ready route for fire spread unless they are effectively fire stopped and sealed. Part of the popular ROCKWOOL FIREPRO© range, Pipe Wrap Roll is an economical solution for safeguarding pipe systems. ROCKWOOL’s advanced Pipe Wrap Roll protects both plastic and insulated metallic pipework in both floors and walls, supplied in a 25m long roll in a box dispenser. Another versatile product, this product is 40mm wide and 2mm thick, and is able to fit around pipes up to 200mm (O.D.) Multiple layers may be required to the service line dependent on the material, dimensions and fire rating required.
- ROCKWOOL Pipe Wrap Roll is tested to BS EN 1366-3:2009
- 3rd party certified through UL-EU
- Assured protection – ROCKWOOL Intumescent Pipe Wrap Roll is tested to offer up to 4 hour fire resistance to prevent the passage of fire.
- Versatile - suitable for a range of common pipe diameters offering easy installation in a single product.
- Low maintenance – the Intumescent Pipe Wrap requires no ancillaries, which makes it a cost-effective solution to fire stopping.